Press Enter to skip to main content,
or keep pressing Tab key no navigate
TSU-logo COSET-logo

Eisenhower Scholarship

Applicants for MIHE fellowships must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. MIHE and must be pursuing a degree in a transportation related disciplines in a full-time program. Applicants must have at least one full academic year remaining in a program of study and must be enrolled for the entire academic year. A list of transportation-related disciplines can be found in appendix D or on the U&GP website ( Foreign students who are not U.S. citizens must provide a certified copy of their student I-20 ID or I-551 Permanent Resident Card that is issued by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).

Fellowships are intended for:

  • Undergraduate students (juniors and seniors) pursuing transportation-related undergraduate degrees at an MIHE who plan to enter the transportation profession upon completing their higher education.
  • Graduate students (Masters or Doctorate) pursuing transportation-related graduate degrees who plan to enter a transportation profession upon completing their higher education.

For further information, contact Mr. Khosro Godazi at (713) 313-7925 or e-mail: